Dynamo Election Results for 2018
Congratulations to the newly-elected officers !
|Will Brooks, President|
|Mark Weaver, Vice President|
|Tina Eubanks, Treasurer|
|Korey Brooks, Secretary|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where (and when) are my practices and games?
- All Dynamo practices and games take place at the Dynamo field
complex on W Bethel Dr in Bourbonnais.
Google maps to the fields: Dynamo Soccer Complex.
Layout of the fields (numbered 1 to 9): Field Layout
Team, Practices, Coach: Log in (middle tab) and click "Team" next to your child's name.
Game schedules for: U06, U08, U10, U12, U15. or, an interactive list: Game Schedule
Tournament Schedules for: U08, U10, U12, U15.
- What are the special rules for Dynamo play, adjusted for age-appropriateness?
- See the following link: Dynamo Rules
- What do I need to bring to practice? What about the games?
- For practices, wear comfortable clothing for the hot weather, and
bring a bottle of water for hydration. Soccer cleats (not football
cleats!) are best, but any athletic shoes will suffice. Shin
guards are required and must be worn. It is good to have a soccer
ball. Sizes by age division are: U06 and U08: Size 3. U10 and
U12: Size 4. U15: Regulation Size (Size 5).
For games, all of the above apply. Plus, you need to be in uniform, shin guards are required, and jewelry is strictly prohibited on the field. For more details, refer to the FIFA rules.
- Tell me all about Dynamo as an organization
- The Bourbonnais Dynamo Soccer Association is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit organization founded in 1984.
The purpose of Dynamo Soccer is to provide our youth the ideals of good sportsmanship, fair play, and honesty for the betterment of their physical and social well being through soccer.A great many details of the organization are given in our Constitution. This document is available to the public here: DYNAMO CONSTITUTION
- Tell me about Dynamo Soccer's programs
- Dynamo primarily provides a recreational youth soccer league that holds games and practices at our field complex in Bourbonnais, Illinois. The league is open to all youth aged 5-14. The season runs from mid-July to mid-October. But you need to sign up in the spring so that we can get teams, personnel, and equipment organized (the regular registration period runs until May 1). A complete calendar for the year is under the leftmost tab ("News / Calendar").
- How do I sign my children up?
- Use the middle tab just above ("Registration / Account"). First create an account, then enter your information for the account. Next, on your main welcome page, fill in your family members, then register and pay for your children.
- How much does it cost to participate?
- For a single child, the fee for the entire season, including a
uniform and any trophies earned, is $ 90 .
This fee includes a $ 15 volunteer fee which you can
earn back by helping out and also a $ 25 fundraiser fee
which you can recoup by selling raffle tickets. (NOTE: After the
regular registration period, you can still sign up, if there are
openings remaining on teams. But a $ 25 late fee will be
added, mostly to cover the cost of rush uniform orders.)
Additional children cost less, because the fundraising fee
for a 2nd child, etc. from the same household is reduced.
The detailed breakdown is:
Child Base Cost Volunteer Fundraising Total 1st 50 15 25 $ 90 2nd 50 15 10 $ 75 3rd 50 15 10 $ 75 4th (etc) 50 15 0 $ 65
- How can I submit proof of birth-date for my children?
- This only needs to be done once for each child. If you have never submitted proof of birth date for a child, the easiest way to do it is to email an image or PDF of their birth certificate to Registration@dynamosoccer.org .
- What else should I know about the season?
- We are a volunteer-run organization. Please get involved. You can sign up when registering children. You can also make contact with any board member (see below), to become more involved.
- What is your withdrawal refund policy?
- It depends on when the request for refund is received:
Before JUN 1, a full refund is given.
From JUN 2 - JUL 15, if we get a replacement player for that team, a full refund is given. If no replacement is signed up, a partial refund is given -- we have to cover the cost of the uniform and insurance, which will already have been purchased.
From JUL 16-31, the uniform and raffle tickets and a partial refund are given. (Again, the insurance cost is deducted.)
After JUL 31, no refunds will be given.
- If you have other questions, you may want to contact a board member (below).